A: Terms and Conditions: Your warranty will start from the date of possession from Stabl Shelters Inc. Third party sales do not qualify. Please retain your proof of purchase. This warranty will be void if the unit is installed and used in a country outside the one in which it was sold.
B: Validating the warranty: To validate the warranty, the installation of the truss base plates must be onto suitable foundations and must be level to within normal construction standards. Warranty repair requests may require an inspection of the foundation and installation to validate the warranty claim.
C: 2-year warranty: All factory parts of your Shelter are warrantied against original defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the owner’s manual and installation guide for a period of 2 years from the start of your warranty. Except for those items excluded in E.
D: 2-year warranty (410-900 PVC ): In addition to the standard two-year warranty on steel parts, the PVC fabrics of 410 PVC to 900 PVC are warrantied against original defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the owner’s manual and installation guide for a period of 2 years from the start of your warranty. Except for the items excluded in E.
E: Excluded from the warranty Ropes, zippers and straps are not covered under warranty.
F: What is not covered. Stabl Shelter does not warranty the repair or replacement of a product because of:
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, unintentional or deliberate misuse, neglect, vandalism, careless operation, or handling of the unit which is not in accordance with the operating manual.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Stabl Shelter.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine Stabl Shelter components in the construction of the shelter.
- Faulty installation or installation that does not follow the installation instructions supplied by Stabl Shelter (except where installed by Stabl Shelter).
- Repairs or alterations carried out other than in accordance with instructions by Stabl Shelter.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, collisions, and punctures.
- Wind and snow more than wind and snow load ratings.
- Not following recommended biannual maintenance.
- Damage caused by cleaning which is not in line with the instructions in this manual: for example, cleaning with chemicals or products listed as harmful to the unit.
- Damage to contents of unit, or any loss of business or revenue because of product failure.
- If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your warranty, please contact us