Click here to register your shelter to be covered under the Stabl Shelters warranty.
A: Terms and Conditions: Your warranty will start from the date of possession from Stabl Shelters Inc. Third-party sales do not qualify. Please retain your proof of purchase. This warranty will be void if the unit is installed and used in a country outside the one in which it was sold.
B: Validating the warranty: To validate the warranty, the installation of the truss base plates must be on suitable foundations and must be level within normal construction standards. Warranty repair requests may require an inspection of the foundation and installation to validate the warranty claim.
C: 2-year warranty: All factory parts of your Shelter are warrantied against original defects in materials and workmanship, when used in accordance with the owner’s manual and installation guide, for a period of 2 years from the start of your warranty. Except for those items excluded in E.
D: 4-year warranty (450-900 PVC Series): In addition to the standard two-year warranty on steel parts, the PVC fabrics of 450 PVC to 900 PVC are warrantied against original defects in materials and workmanship, when used in accordance with the owner’s manual and installation guide, for a period of 4 years from the time of possession. Except for the items excluded in E.
E: Excluded from the warranty
- End panels, ropes, zippers, and straps are not covered under warranty.
- Third-party installation fees
- Loss of income, wages, travel expenses, personal property, equipment rental, fuel and/or property value due to product failure
- Condensation damage to the product or its contents
F: Not covered under the warranty
Stabl Shelter does not warranty the repair or replacement of a product because of:
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, unintentional or deliberate misuse, neglect, vandalism, careless operation, or handling of the unit which is not in accordance with the operating manual.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Stabl Shelter.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine Stabl Shelter components in the construction of the shelter.
- Faulty installation or installation that does not follow the installation instructions supplied by Stabl Shelter (except when installed by Stabl Shelter).
- Repairs or alterations carried out other than in accordance with instructions by Stabl Shelter.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, collisions, and punctures.
- Damage from excessive wind, flood, hail, tornado, sleet, ice, fire, and snow (more than the location’s wind and snow load ratings).
- Not following recommended biannual maintenance.
- Damage caused by cleaning which is not in line with the instructions in this manual: for example, cleaning with chemicals or products listed as harmful to the unit.
If you have any doubt as to what is covered by your warranty, please contact email@example.com
Stabl Shelters accepts product returns with a 10% restocking fee, plus return shipping fees. The product must be in the original condition which includes packaging. After inspection of the returned product, a refund will be provided. Stabl Shelters reserves the right to decline product returns under certain conditions. Product ordering and payment constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the shelter products sold by Stabl Shelters.
Stabl Shelters assumes no responsibility for any “human-caused” or “animal” related incidents. This list includes (but is not limited to) the following: fire, vandalism, chemical reaction, falling objects, damage caused by animals or insects, faulty assembly, improper anchoring, lack of proper maintenance/care, and additional weight added to the inside or outside of the structure.
Stabl Shelters is not responsible for any of the following, resulting from the use of our fabric structures. This list includes (but is not limited to) the following: loss of wages, loss of income, depreciation, property damage, litigation costs, equipment or vehicle rental, equipment damage, construction costs, fuel costs, appraisals, livestock or animal loss, and bodily injury or death. Stabl Shelters strongly recommends purchasing insurance for all structures in the rare event of damage due to any of the above-stated items. Although our shelter products are considered “temporary/portable structures”, we recommend that all prospective purchasers consult local authorities on building permits before purchase. Product purchase constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.